Health Benefits of Black Pepper
1. Black pepper is most effective in Cough problems. Mix 1-2 pinch of black pepper powder in one spoon of natural honey. Lick this paste 3-4 times a day to get rid of Cough.
2. To cure gastric problems, in one cup of water mix half lemon extract, half spoon of black pepper and black salt. Drink this solution to avoid gastric disorders.
3. Black Pepper also used to cure Indigestion. Cut the lemon into two pieces and suck by applying some black pepper and black salt on it.
4. In home remedies for cold, black pepper is very effective ayurvedic herb. In water mix 4-5 Black peppercorns, 8-10 Holi Basil leaves, 2-3 cloves, one piece of Ginger and 1-2 Green cardamom and add milk to prepare a mixture like tea. Use of this mixture helps you to get rid of cold also cure fever.
5. In Hoarseness throat disorder use a mixture of Black pepper, Mulethi (English name- Liquorice, Botanical name- Glycyrrhiza Glabra) and Sugar-candy. Final suck this mixture for sometime in Hoarseness treatment.
6. In dysentery treatment, lick the mixture of black pepper powder and natural honey. After this drink whey to stop dysentery.
7. In Swollen Gums treatment, Boil water by mixing Black pepper powder. Gargle to cure pain and swelling in gums.
8. To cure eyesight chew 2-3 black peppercorns Everyday.
9. In malaria treatment, Mix the Black Pepper powder with Holi Basil (Tulsi) and natural honey. Lick this mixture to get rid from malaria fever.
! TULSI !!!!! SCENT LEAF !!!!!
MANY PEOPLE COOK FOOD WITH THIS leaf WITHOUT KNOWING IT HEALTH BENEFIT,
Well if you cook with this leaf keep it up for amazing good for your family.
Scent leaf is a wonderful leaf in Africa and Tulsi in India that many have less or no knowledge of the amazing health benefits, do u know u can use scent leaf to cure many diseases and infertility problems?
Here are the health benefit of tulsi leaf!!!
1. tulsi leaf cure cough: just take some leaf , wash n squeeze out the juice, add hot water and drink or gave ur kid above 2yrs to drink.
2. solves indigestion problems( any form of stomach disorder) just made some juice out it and drink.
3. prevent heart disease and problem for those who smoke, and for any one.
4. lower sugar level
5. relieve pains like menstrual pains , fever, malaria, coughing,respiratory problems, drink tulsi Leaf tea ,it will make u feel better.
6. for new stroke put more scent leave in mortar pound add little water squeeze and drink once every day and see flow of blood in dead parts.
7. it’s mosquito repellent
8. help with infertility problems, tulsi leaf will not only improved ur health but will help u become a proud mom, it boost fertility in both male n female reproductive organs , it strength sperm vitality and work well to prevent infertility.
It’s heavy antibiotics, All you need to do make scent leaf often for your husband, use it in cooking and as tea, ( for tea, 3_4 times a week)
Benefits Of Jeera
1. Helps in Detoxification of the System
Cumin seeds are housed with various antioxidants that play a major role in eliminating toxins from the body.
Studies have demonstrated the antioxidant potential of cumin seeds extract. These are rich in polyphenols and compounds like gallic acid, quercetin, and kaempferol which acts as free-radical scavenging agents and helps in removing toxins from the body.
2. Improves the Digestive System
Drinking cumin water paves way for healthy digestion keeping the overall functioning of the body on track.
Cumin seeds contain a compound called as Thymol which stimulates the secretion from gastric glands. Thus, help in breaking down sugars, fats and carbohydrates that keep the gut healthy thus preventing various digestive issues like diarrhea, nausea, and indigestion.
Also, better digestion aids the metabolic rate, leading to weight loss
3. Helps in Increasing Metabolism and Burning of Fat
Cumin or jeera as an ingredient accelerates burning of fat in the body, which makes jeera water for weight loss a best option.
According to a study published in the Journal of Natural Remedies, it was found that cumin seeds contain bio active compounds like phytosterols and saponins that prevents the absorption of cholesterol and even stimulate the conversion of cholesterol to bile acids by acting on liver enzymes .
And naturally when fat burns or reduce in count, the unwanted flab around the various parts of the body also melt away leading to weight loss
Benefits Of Turmeric
1. Balances Hormone Levels
Hormones are involved in every imaginable process that takes place in the brain and body. Coursing through the body with ease, these hormones are necessary to support life functions of all kinds. Digestion, muscle contraction, nervous system functioning, sleep, and mood can all be attributed to a specific interaction of hormones, and that’s why hormonal balance is so essential to quality of health and well-being. Researchers know that lifestyle factors and diet definitely play a major role in the maintenance of hormonal production and balance, but there are times when genetics and mutations throw off hormonal balance. While many drugs attempt to restore hormone balance, the scientific and medical communities have begun looking into how natural remedies like turmeric may benefit hormone regulation without synthetics.
2. Prevents Hair Loss
Hair loss can almost always be attributed to a nutritional deficiency. Whether the deficiency is due to a poor diet, lifestyle choices, or hereditary conditions, the failure of the body to absorb and utilize essential nutrients can adversely affect multiple physical processes, including the production and retention of hair. The hair follicles can be compromised, leading to a minimal production of new hair growth and inability to retain existing hair. Over-the-counter products that promise to prevent hair loss often include harsh chemicals and synthetic additives that can agitate the skin and inhibit the healthy, natural retention of hair. Surprisingly, using turmeric is one of the natural approaches to preventing hair loss.
3. Cleanses the Liver
Your liver is tasked with the difficult job of cleansing your body’s fluids of toxins, pollutants, and irritants. The liver therefore plays a major role in maintaining the body’s immunity and its ability to fight infection and preserve overall health. If the liver itself is compromised with toxins derived from the diet, environment, or lifestyle choices, it functions poorly, and that can lead to catastrophic consequences that can adversely affect your body and mind. With a focus on healthy living and by taking advantage of turmeric’s many benefits, anyone can reverse damage done to the liver, improving its health and productivity.